PLEASE CALL BEFORE ORDERING VERY FEW LEFT
Traditional Local Care
For 2019 why not try a slow growing mature Norfolk Black Turkey for the best texture and flavour at Christmas
We specialise in breeding traditional breeds used by other farmers to produce their quality christmas turkeys.
We produce outstanding Norfolk Black turkeys that have superb meat texture, a slightly creamy carcass and a gamey flavour across a range of weights. We now offer some of our quality birds to the local market so you can share these quality turkeys for your festive special occasion
- The secret of good taste and texture is avoiding stress during all the turkeys life
- We grow our birds in a tall open sided barn with plenty of space, fresh bedding refreshed daily, fresh air and natural sunlight with roosts where turkeys sleep.
- All our major suppliers are from within 15 miles of the farm with feed using a high percentage of wheat sourced from the local area as much as possible.
- The feed is very simple with no antibiotic drugs or other growth promoter additives .
- Almost uniquely,we use our own breeds; the eggs are laid and hatched on the farm. Many of our breeds are rare breeds and none are intensively selected..